Thursday, January 1, 2009

We’re Gonna Rock (and Bounce) Around The Clock Tonight…

Nathan doesn’t enjoy lying on his back. I have put him on his play mat, the couch and even our bed but he cries after a few minutes. He is a little better about falling asleep in his co-sleeper at night but not by much, which affects my sleep at night. During the day he is either being held or rocking in his swing so at night he prefers the same. Dragging the swing around is a pain since it is rather large and I inevitably hit the door frames going from one room to the next. I never got a bouncer for Jadon since he was happy either in the swing or on his back…but desperate time call for desperate measures so I decided to invest in a bouncer seat. I got the Fisher Price Newborn to Toddler Rocker since it goes from a reclining seat to a rocking chair for a toddler. Jadon likes ‘his’ rocking chair, Nathan likes his new bed (which bounces and rocks) and I like how portable it is. Don’t you love these win-win situations?